Einstein was very simple in his ways of life। Inspiring Life story
Einstein is a simple man
![]() |
| Photos of Einestain |
Einstein was very simple in his
ways
of life and indifferent to his astounding
fame.
Once the Queen of Belgium invited him to Brussels. When he
got down from the train at Brussels, he could not think that there were actually many gorgeously dressed officials
to receive him at the station.
![]() |
| Travel Belgium |
The official also expected somebody who would
appear to be rich and aristocratic to them. They never imagined that this
shabby man would be Einstein himself. So they went back to the queen and
informed her that he had not come by the train.
Einstein however, walked the
whole way with a suitcase in one hand and a violin in the other. When he
reached the destination the queen said to him. “ I sent a card for you. Dr.
Einstein. “ I did not think replied the great scientist with a smile.
![]() |
“That
anybody would send a car for me. But I can assure you. I have greatly enjoyed
the walk.”



No comments