Application Shortcut rule For JSC/JDC/SSC/ HSC/ DHAKIL/ ALIM - All application in one place Bangladesh


 If not common any application in exam, What can you do ? For this solution here are some short cut application rule, if you memorized this application you can write an application very easily without common. Some time are student thinking , how to write an application I have not common, They are not write any application and answer this question.  write an application you will be get 10 marks for this paragraph writing.

If you know some shortcut rule to write an paragraph, It is very easy to write an paragraph. Here are some paragraph shortcut rule. In 1 paragraph Memorized you can write 10 paragraph very easily. 
So don't waste any time ,Memorized this paragraph and write an paragraph very easily.

Please choose this application shortcut and write this application on your exam. must be success in exam. All application in one place.    


 Application



Date……       
   

To

The 

The Principal/Headmaster/Superintendent

(Address of institution)


Sub: Prayer……..


Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a student of your school of class (       ) .......... ……………………………………………………………………………………………….

May, I therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant my application.


I remain

Sir

Your most obedient student/pupils

Name

Class

Roll




end application





01. Prayer for a seat in the hostel…………My father has recently been transfer to().My family is also going there. I have no relatives here. So I need a seat in the hostel to continue my study.



02. Prayer for a transfer certificate………My father has recently been transfer to().My family is also going there. I have no relatives here. So I need a transfer certificate to continue my study.

03. Prayer for a testimonial………I have passed the () examination from your school. Now I need a testimonial for my school.

04. Prayer for a leave of absence……….I could not attend to school from the 04-04-2017 to 10-04-2017 on account of my fever.

05. Prayer for a Character Certificate……..A student of your school/madras a/collage. I have passed the () examination from your school. Now I need a character certificate.

06. Prayer for money a study tour………..We want to go on a study tour in() and (). Now we need five thousand taka for this study tour.

07. Prayer for a common room………We have been suffering a lot for want of a common room. So we need a common room.

08. Prayer for full free studentship…………My father is a poor man. He has no other source of income. He has to maintain a large family. So it is quite impossible to bear the educational expense of all of us. So I am awarded full free studentship help from the poor fund of our school/collage. Otherwise my study will be at stake.

09. Prayer for set up a computer club………..We are very interested in computer. But there is no computer club in our school/collage. We have been suffering a lot for want of a computer club. So we need a computer club.

10. Prayer for setting up a canteen…………Many students come to school from distance place. Our school begin at 10 A.M and end at 4 P.M. But there is no canteen in our school/collage. We have been suffering a lot for want of a canteen. So we need a canteen.




No comments